Saturday, June 17, 2017

Eleven things to be thankful for.

June 17, 2017
Day 260

Our middle level has been painted thanks to Matt and Patty. It looks so pretty!

I made cinnamon sugar popcorn for the kids today. It was tasty.

I love when I have a fridge full of delicious things to eat. Things like strawberries, yogurt, cottage cheese, hummus.

I cut my finger on one of those packing tape dispenser things today. Those blades are super sharp. It hurt so bad and I might have freaked out for a moment, but Matt was very sweet with me. He got me a towel and fixed me up.

Tomorrow is Father's Day. We have a nice breakfast planned for Matt, and a delicious dinner planned out for my dad and Matt.

I got some lotion from one of my students as a gift, and it smells heavenly.

I got to watch baby Odette today and she was very smiley and sweet.

I got to hang with Tobin and Phia while Patty took the bigs to a class party, and Tobin and Phia are so chill together. It was fun being home with them.

Patty took my kids to Susan's with her for dinner tonight so Matt and I could work. It was such a huge help.

My kids looked very sweet tucked into bed together tonight.

Tobin fell out of bed and kept sleeping while he was laying in the floor.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment