Monday, April 29, 2024

Patty's birthday.

April 29, 2024
Day 2,747

Thankful for: 

Patty. Today is her birthday and I'm so glad she was born! 

I got Panera for Patty for her lunch today. 

It was a good day at school. 

Matt and I took Higbee on a little walk around the house after school. 

We went to Patty's for dinner for her birthday. 

Matt gave me an early Mother's Day present today. 

A walk in the woods. 

Nature. 

Came across these words today and thought they were beautiful: 

"The best prayer I can imagine is simple: God, help me see things as they really are." -Kate Bowler

"The Bible opens in a garden and closes in a garden for a reason. Jesus chooses nature as a place to teach, the speak to God, to eat, to pray, to bless, to heal, to perform miracles and to refresh himself for the demands of his mortal life. Nature reveals to us so much about God." -Farrell Mason

Cuddling with Matt in bed. 

The comfort and safety of home. 

We saw three baby foxes when we came home tonight. They were so cute. One was sleeping in the grass. 














No comments:

Post a Comment