Monday, June 10, 2024

First Monday of summer.

June 10, 2024
Day 2,789

     It was a great first Monday of summer. I spent this day relaxing, cleaning, and cooking. I cleaned the whole house except for my bedroom and bathroom. I made street tacos for dinner, and I also spent time relaxing and being quiet. Patty and Armando took the kids to the pool so I had lots of time to myself today which I was so thankful for. I'm also thankful for where I live. It's beautiful. It was even more beautiful today because it was cloudy and overcast. I love it when it's cloudy in the forest. It's just so very cozy. I'm thankful for birds, deer, and foxes. I'm thankful for my family. For hugs and kisses that I surely don't deserve. I'm thankful for the great, big love of my family which is greater and more magnificent a gift that I ever could have imagined for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment