Wednesday, June 15, 2022

On Day 2,190...

June 15, 2022
Day 2,067

Thankful for and because: 

Matt was off and home all day. 

The best wake up ever. 

We spent this entire day at home. 

Tobin helped me make dinner again. I love cooking with him. It's a bit messy, and it takes longer, but I love it. 








A lovely, glorious night in bed with my husband. 

Adelyn is feeling better. Tomorrow will be her last day in her room. 

Walks with Matt and Higbee. Walks with Tobin and Higbee. 

The sound of Full House coming from Adelyn's room. 

Eating pasta for dinner. It was delicious. 

Lots of time.
 
Lots of home. 

Lots of family. 

Lots of love. 

This summer is so lovely. And there is much, much more to come. 

I just figured out that on day 2,190, I will have been blogging about what I am thankful for for six years in a row. I'm pretty excited about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment