Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Long and lovely Tuesday.

June 14, 2022
Day 2,066





















Thankful for: 

Time to be at home. 

Time to walk quietly and leisurely in the morning. 

Time to make a nice breakfast, lunch, and dinner for my children. 

Tobin and I cleaned and organized his room today. We also went through his clothes. 

Tobin helped me make dinner and dessert tonight. He did a great job. There were a few spills but it was no big deal because we had all the time we needed to clean it up and continue on with cooking. When you're never in a rush, things like spills are no big deal. It's amazing what a different person I am when I'm not always rushing every second of the day. 

Tobin and I took a rest in the middle of the day and watched a few episodes of Full House together. 

Adelyn is feeling much better. 

The knowledge that I have many, many, many more days ahead of me like this one. I am so thankful for this summer. I needed time at home desperately. 

A video call with Matt. 

Time to lay in bed with Higbee and be quiet at the end of a long, lovely day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment