Thursday, June 23, 2022

Red lighting bug.

June 23, 2022
Day 2,075

Thankful for and because: 

Our power came back on today. 

I was able to go grocery shopping for new food because all of our food in the fridge was ruined. 

We played Clue and Uno today. 

We saw a tiny baby fawn hiding in the forest on one of our walks. 

I love that seeing deer walk through the yard or rabbits eating clover is a daily occurrence here. 

Lots of hugs and kisses from Matt. 

Plans to go to King's Dominion tomorrow with the kids. 

Matt and I made a vacation list. It's fun to make lists for vacation. 

Matt and I sat outside for a while at dusk. We talked and watched lightning bugs and I drank sangria. We saw a lightning bug that was red. 

The feeling of going to bed in our bed in our cozy home. It's the greatest. I never knew I could love a bed so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment