Saturday, March 31, 2018

It's always fall in my forest.

March 31, 2018
Day 550

     Today, I'm thankful that I can stand in the middle of my trees, in the middle of my driveway, on my property and be still and quiet. I'm thankful that I can hear woodpeckers. And critters crunching leaves in my forest. I'm thankful that at my house, it's always fall in the forest. The crunching of leaves can be heard all year round. That in itself is a gift. I'm thankful for these walls. I'm thankful for my red door. This house looks just like a wrapped gift sitting on top of a hill. Placed here by God. Just for us. Thankful that I can send my kids out to play by themselves. Thankful for kisses from my babies and my husband. For pictures with the Easter bunny. For Easter Sunday plans with family.

     This was a good day. And I'm thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment