Saturday, March 10, 2018

Lovely day.

March 10, 2018
Day 529

This day was lovely. The sky was blue. The air was cool. The wind was blowing.

Adelyn, Tobin, Casey, and Phia made posters and paraded around the neighborhood shouting, "No more littering! No more littering!" Then they hung up their signs around the neighborhood. We had a few neighbors tell us how sweet and wondering it was.

There are only 15 more days until we close on our new house. I cannot wait to drive home. Driving home after work will feel so amazing.

I can't wait to show our kids our new home. I want to go for a walk in the woods down our driveway.

I can't wait to cook in my own kitchen again.

Matt, Adelyn, Tobin, and I went out to dinner tonight. Then we drove by our old house. We had a great time relaxing together and laughing and dancing.

Thankful for a lovely day. Thankful to God for His many blessings. I don't deserve such happiness and love and so many good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment