Sunday, October 6, 2013

Here are the things I loved best about today.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 276

     I loved being with my family. I loved finding new places to explore with Shane and Tobin. I loved feeling the breeze blow my hair all around. I loved the sky. I loved the trees. They always remind me of a fresh box of crayons during the fall. I loved cuddling with all my favorite dogs in the whole wide world. I loved eating a most delicious dinner with my family. I loved watching Tobin slide for the first time. I loved watching him sit so proud at the top before sliding down. And then bumping his bottom on the ground with every slide. I loved collecting leaves with Shane. He always helps me collect things I love. Like leaves and shells and stones. I loved singing on the way home to a bunch of slow songs. I loved hearing my babies and Roxy sleep peacefully in the back while I drove. I love driving down dark roads in the night. The only thing that was missing was my sister. And a full tank of gas.

     Thankful for so many things to love best about today.


















No comments:

Post a Comment