Monday, May 28, 2018

Monday's List.

May 28, 2018
Day 609

     I'm thankful for hugs and kisses from my babes. I'm thankful for the time we get to spend together. I'm thankful for misty days that are overcast and cool. I'm thankful for movies watched in bed. I'm thankful for bbq dinners with family. Adelyn, Tobin, and I went over to Matt's mom's and sister's house today. We had delicious food and a good time spending time together.

     Thankful that there are only two weeks of school left. I like to say there are only 7 1/2 days left. I'm in shock that the year is already almost over. Thankful for my sweet kids. Thankful for this beautiful house in the woods. Thankful for the woods. They are peaceful and green and full of life. Thankful for the huge woodpecker I saw today. I love seeing woodland creatures.

     Thankful. God is good. And I don't deserve any of the good things He gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment