Sunday, May 13, 2018

These are the days to stretch out extra long.

May 13, 2018
Day 593

     This day was sweet. Adelyn and Tobin made me breakfast in bed. They brought me chips, a juice box, chocolates, leftover chicken and french fries, and an apple. We had lunch with Matt's mom. Then we came home and made dinner for my parents and my sister's family.

     I said something really thoughtless today. I said: "I'm ready for the end of this Mother's Day." I said this because my kids were fighting and crying all day long. Matt is working 24 hours today. And I was tired. As I was putting my babies to bed, I felt sorry for saying what I did. My children are precious gifts from God. And I will only have so many Mother's Days with them before they grow up and leave my home. These are the days to cherish. And to stretch out extra long.

     Thankful for my babies. They make me happy to be alive. They make every day exciting and interesting. They are the loves of my life. And words can't express how happy they make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment