Monday, August 13, 2018

More days of summer left.

August 13, 2018
Day 684

Today, I am thankful for these things:

1. A lazy day at home with my family. We've all just laid around all day, and that's perfectly fine with me. Even Higbee has been lazy.

2. Thankful that tomorrow Matt and I are going to have a fun day with the kids.

3. Thankful for the opportunity to babysit Patty's kids tonight. I love spending one on one time with my other babies.

4. Thankful for the thunder and rain. It has been rumbling around all day, and it is so lovely.

5. Thankful for leftovers.

6. Thankful for kisses from my babes.

7. Thankful for projects to do at home. Thankful to have a home to do projects in.

8. Thankful for my parents. I love that I talk to them every day.

9. Thankful for more days of summer left.




No comments:

Post a Comment