Saturday, August 4, 2018

My dad's birthday celebration.

August 4, 2018
Day 675


We celebrated my dad's birthday today. We had family over. We had seriously good food. There was nothing but laughter and love. This life is good. And I am undeserving.

Thankful for my dad. Hero of heroes. Fixer of all things broken. The best and the strongest man. He is the definition of the words: dad; and hero.

Thankful for food. Thankful for laughter and love shared. Thankful for our lovely home in the woods to host parties at. I never thought I would be here. Living my dream life at the age of 36. But God is good and kind and merciful. And despite all the things I've done to wreck my life, God has done more to bless it and make it wonderful.

It's a wonderful life, and I'm thankful. So, so, so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment