Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Thankful for days.

March 27, 2019
Day 910

     Thankful that even if today wasn't perfect, I can start over tomorrow morning. I'm thankful that with each new morning, comes new opportunities to do things right. With each new morning comes new opportunities to do things better than before. With each new morning comes new opportunities to make my life whatever I want to make it. Tomorrow, I can decide to be a runner. I can decide to be a better wife and mother and daughter and sister. I can decide to be a better teacher than I was today. I can decide to be a better person than I was today. It's a good feeling knowing that with the dawn of a new day tomorrow, it truly is a new day. And I can make it whatever I want to make it.

     I'm going to make it a good one.

     Thankful for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment