Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Noah and the Ark.

October 16, 2019
Day 1,113

     I showed my students a video of Noah's ark today. It occurred to me while we were watching that there was no electricity on the ark. There were no real bathrooms. There was no kitchen with a stove and a refrigerator. There was no TV. There were no magazines or books. There were no comforts of any kind. Except for the hope and faith that Noah and his family held in their hearts. It occurred to me that they had never seen rain before. They had never heard thunder. They had never seen lightning. They were on a dark boat in the middle of an entire earth full of water.

     They I thought of this: God didn't remove them from their situation. God saw them through the situation. He carried them and watched over them and provided for them. Sometimes God helps us out of a situation, but other times, he tells us to build an ark and to trust Him through the storm. Even if it rains for 40 days and 40 nights.

     I trust Him.
     Thankful for Noah. For the ark. And for storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment