Sunday, October 6, 2019

Very fine Sundays.

October 6, 2019
Day 1,103

Thankful for:

cool weather.

walking Higbee in the cool morning.

playing outside with my family.

baseball.

badminton.

tree climbs.

skinned arms.

chairs in our yard.

cookies for snack time.

blister peanuts.

plans to go to my sister's for family dinner.

the feeling of going into a new week caught up on literally: everything.

moving to our new school home at the end of this week.

cool weather. I said it before, but I'm saying it again. I'm just so thankful for it.

letting Higbee run fast and far.

seeing Higbee play with his truck and his deflated basketball.

playing on the trampoline with my family.

laughing with my family.

quiet mornings spent at home.

church done at home this morning.

coffee on the couch.

showers in the afternoon.

very fine Sundays.


No comments:

Post a Comment