Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Black dog, orioles, baby cow.

March 22, 2023
Day 2,345

Thankful for: 

A smooth morning. 

A good day at school. 

Tobin had his first soccer practice of this spring today. He was very happy about it. 

I walked for an hour while Tobin practiced. 

Easy dinners. Bagel for Tobin. Roasted potatoes for me. Soup for Adelyn. 

I saw a dog today that reminded me of Roxy. She was small and was a black lab just like Roxy was. I asked if I could say hi, and the owner said sure. This dog went wild! She was scooting around like crazy and so happy to see me. It made my day. 

I saw three orioles at the park today. They make an interesting call. 

I saw a student of mine at the soccer fields. 

Cuddly Higbee. He can tell when I need love. He's very sweet.

A fun day at school tomorrow. 

The weekend is almost here. 

A call with Matt. It's always good to hear his voice. 

Baby cows laying grassy fields in our neighborhood. 

A pink sunset. 

Time to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment