Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Warm, buttered bread dipped in chicken soup.

March 1, 2023
Day 2,324

Thankful for: 

A good day at school. 

Time to myself after school until 6:30. 

Panera for dinner. 

Soup and sandwich is, in my opinion, just about the best meal in the world. I would eat soup and sandwiches every day for the rest of my life if I had. I wouldn't be mad about it. 

Bread and butter. Is there any better flavor that warm, buttered bread dipped into chicken noodle soup? I don't think so. 

Coming home to the best home in the world. 

Matt hung out in the kitchen with me while I made lunches for tomorrow. 

March 1st. I like the first days of the month. They are ripe with opportunity. 

A fun weekend ahead of us. I like hosting birthday parties. We get to celebrate Casey, Shane, and my mom. It will be a fun time. 

Cuddly, snuggly Higbee. He loves us so much. 

Being able to sleep all night. 

Warmies. I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment