Monday, October 9, 2023

Good, relaxing day.

October 9, 2023
Day 2,544

Thankful for: 

Clouds on and off today. 

Rain on and off today. 

We all took Addy to her orthodontist consultation. She doesn't need braces right now. 

We went to Wegman's and the everyone got some food from the hot bar. 

After we took Addy back to school, Matt, Tobin, and I went shopping for new clothes for Tobin. 

Matt, Tobin, and I watched The Little Mermaid together with blankets and snacks. There were lots of cuddles. 

I made pasta and meatballs for dinner. I also made a chicken for tomorrow's dinner. 

Matt fell asleep on the couch today, and I realized that Higbee gave Matt his two favorite toys to have while he slept. It was really sweet. 

I gave Matt a haircut. 

We washed our bed sheets. Clean bed sheets feel so cozy. 

It was a good, relaxing day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment