Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Here are the wonderful things about today.

October 10, 2023
Day 2,545

Thankful for: 

Cool weather. 

A fresh, new school day after a long weekend off. 

The feeling of working hard at something I love doing. It's a good feeling. 

Coming home to the best husband, dog, and home. 

Dinner was already made for tonight because I made it last night. I love when I have an easy dinner night. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday already. 

Matt ordered some surprise Halloween decorations today. I'm excited to see them. 

We ordered a new bedspread for our bed today. It's very pretty. 

The sound of Adelyn talking to a friend on the phone. 

The sound of Matt and Tobin doing homework. 

Higbee was very excited to see me when I came home today. It's good to be loved so much. 

Matt and I are going on an anniversary trip very soon. I'm so excited to spend time with my love, and I'm excited to see the beach and feel the sand and watch the waves. I'm very excited to watch the sunset and the sunrise at the beach. 

The feeling of going to bed after a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment