Sunday, February 18, 2018

Good Sunday.

February 18, 2018
Day 509

     Today, the kids and I brought a meal to Matt's grandparents. We visited a bit. I looked at their wedding album. They have been married 57 years. It's a beautiful thing.

     After we left their house, we went to Panera for lunch. It was nice to sit with my kids and have lunch. They make every day beautiful and worth it.

     We played outside for a while. It was good to sit in the sunshine. The kids rode bikes. My parents came over and we made a lovely dinner together. Steak, baked potatoes with all the fixings, salad, bread, and cheesecake with strawberries for dessert.

     This was Matt's first shift back working 24 hours. It's weird to sleep alone. But it was a great Sunday. I'm thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment