Thursday, February 1, 2018

A season of trust and patience.

February 1, 2018
Day 492

     The sky was absolutely breathtaking this morning. It was so amazing that we were running late because of it. We couldn't bring ourselves to look away from it. It was this blend of deep orange and pink and red and purple. It made me thankful to be alive.

     Tomorrow is Friday. I cannot wait to be at home relaxing for a night and two days. It was a very busy week.

     Good things are coming. I know it for a fact. This is just a season. A season of trust and patience.

     I was just cuddling with Higbee. He is the sweetest dog and I love his soft ears.

     I love where my kids go to school. They are loved and cared for.

     Thankful for the end of a busy day. Thankful to God for giving it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment