Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Three, three, short and sweet.

February 28, 2018
Day 519

     I was teaching my students about the Israelite's exodus from Egypt today. God led them out and performed huge miracle after huge miracle after huge miracle, and almost as soon as they were a free people, they started to doubt. They started to complain. They started to question God. I always like to ask this of my students, because I often ask it of myself: Are we like the Israelites? And like my students, I always answer this way at first: No.

     But we are. And I am. I found myself doubting and worrying tonight the same way the Israelites did. They grumbled. They worried. They didn't trust God to care for them. And when I worry instead just praying and asking God to help us through it.

    Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment