Monday, April 23, 2018

It's a peaceful feeling.

April 23, 2018
Day 573

     I am thankful for the times that I get to take care of my children. For the times when I can wash their hair, clip their nails, dress them. I am thankful for the times when I get to hold them. I am thankful for the times when I catch a glimpse of them looking like a wee one again. It's so quick. And it doesn't happen often, but when it does, it makes my heart happy. Thankful that I get to be the one that takes care of Adelyn and Tobin. Thankful for all the time I have with them. Thankful for Higbee. He's sweet and wonderful. God knew we needed him. Thankful for one more day at home tomorrow. I love being home. Thankful for the time when my babies are sleeping soundly and quietly. It's the most peaceful feeling. I haven't felt it any other place.

No comments:

Post a Comment