Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Long conversations on the way home from school.

April 3, 2018
Day 553

     Thankful for my beautiful children. Thankful for their faces. Thankful for their fingers. Thankful that I got to carry them inside me for 9 months. Thankful that Tobin keeps coming into my bed in the middle of the night to cuddle with me. He's a horrible sleeper and flails around all night. He kicks me. He hits my face. He moves constantly. But to have his face cuddled up to mine makes it all worth it. Thankful for laughter with Adelyn. And long conversations on the way home from school. Thankful that Higbee seems calm and quiet and content to be here at home. Thankful for the way the forest looks in the morning. Thankful for rain. Thankful for snow in the forecast. God is good to me even though I deserve not one good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment