Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Juju Bee.

April 17, 2018
Day 567

     I am thankful for a sweet day with my kids and my students. I am thankful for cold weather in April. It has been a long, long winter. I love long winters. I am thankful that I found my stuffed dog that was missing. I almost cried for joy when I found him. I am thankful for my cozy, warm bed. And my home in the woods. I am thankful for phone calls with my mama. I am thankful that tomorrow is Wednesday and it's Odette's birthday. I am so thankful for Odette. I've nicknamed her, Juju Bee. I have no idea why, but she looks like one, and she smiles so big when I call her by it. I am thankful for coffee. And hot showers. I'm thankful for my husband. I'm thankful for his hugs. I am thankful for Dr. Quinn. I am thankful for time to be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment