Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday, Friyay!

September 7, 2018
Day 709

     This day was long and busy and hectic. But there was good in it.

     Here was the good:

1. I had cheese and bread and good things to eat for dinner. It was good for my soul to come home and eat delicious things.

2. I brought up two separate mugs of liquid goodness to drink before bed: coffee with cream, and minty tea.

3. My babies were very sweet tonight.

4. It's the weekend and I am so happy about it.

5. My parent's 40 wedding anniversary weekend is this weekend.

6. I don't have to set my alarm for 6 tomorrow morning.

7. It's going to get cold soon. The cold is coming, and I cannot wait.

8. I'm trying a new church on Sunday.

9. I'm in my bed doing school work. I think a bed is a wonderfully productive place to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment