Saturday, September 29, 2018

Lovely day with all my babes.

September 29, 2018
Day 731

     This day was fun and wonderful. I spent it with my husband and our babies. We took them to Kings Dominion as a surprise. They were so excited when we pulled up in the parking lot. Their eyes were so large and happy and full of smiles. We had a nice, relaxing day. Except when we tried to walk through the dinosaur forest. Adelyn's imagination ran away with her. She watched one too many Jurassic Park movies. But thankfully, I was able to get her attention, and we walked through in confidence. It was a grand day. Filled with snacks, and rides, and smiles. We had homemade pizza and ice cream at home for dinner while we watched a movie.

     So thankful for this lovely day with all my babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment