Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sundays make my soul smile.

September 30, 2018
Day 732

     This day was so good. The sky was a lovely shade of blue. The clouds were puffy. And every so often, there was a breeze that would pass through with a hint of coolness in it. The hint is the hope that I'm holding onto. I am aching for cold air.

     We cleaned the whole house from top to bottom this morning. It's always a good feeling to have a clean house. Then we went to Patty's to celebrate AJ's birthday. We had delicious food, and we had the best time playing with his gift: a classic Nintendo! We are already planning a championship over Christmas break complete with a trophy!

     Thankful. So thankful for family. Thankful for so many people to call my own. Thankful for people who love me no matter what. Thankful for Sundays. They make my soul smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment