Monday, October 15, 2018

He's mine.

October 15, 2018
Day 747

     Thankful for Tobin. Words cannot say how thankful I am for Tobin. He is proof that God loves me. His eyes, his cheeks, his ears, his smile, his heart, the way he loves, the way he loves animals, it's all proof that God loves me. When he was born, my dreams came true. When he was born, my aching heart mended. When he was born, he made everything right again. I want to hold him forever. I asked him tonight if even when he's a big, grown up man like dada if I can still hold him like a baby. He looked at me and thoughtfully said, "Yes." I'm going to hold him to it. I have the written proof right here.

     Thankful for a boy named Tobin Solomon Sanderson. Thankful that he's mine. Thankful that we were able to have a grand birthday celebration for him yesterday and today. Two days of celebrating Tobin are days well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment