Saturday, January 19, 2019

A grand Saturday, indeed.

January 19, 2019
Day 843

Thankful for:

mornings spent in a little town with my family walking around and exploring.

donuts fresh from a little town bakery.

the smell of freshly ground flour from a farm to table cafe in a little town.

a beekeeper's shop.

free honey sticks for the kids in a beekeeper's shop.

plans to return to the little town on a special date with my husband.

new paint.

Matt and I painted our formal living room yesterday. It looks incredible. It's my favorite paint color ever; Green Tint from Benjamin Moore.

Deli meat sandwiches and soup and chips for lunch. It's my favorite and here is why; I toast the bread. Then I butter it. Then I spread mayo on it. Then I load it with cooper cheese, smoked turkey breast, and another kind of meat, usually some sort of ham or pastrami. Then I add raw red onion. It is the best sandwich ever.

Time to cuddle with my babies yesterday.

Time to cuddle with my husband.

Time to cuddle with my dog.

Life-changing talks with my husband.

Plans to make us better than ever.

A very grand Saturday, indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment