Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Home is the best word I know.

January 30, 2019
Day 854

Thankful for:

a unexpected off with the kids.

big, fat snowflakes that make it look like you're in a snow globe.

big, crocheted blankets.

video games.

snowy woods.

time with my babies and my furry baby.

shopping trips to Target to buy whatever my kids want because they have gift cards.

new decorations for the house.

wide open sky painted pink and orange and red and blue and purple.

late nights watching movies with my babes. Complete with bowls of popcorn.

kisses goodnight. I treasure each one.

things to be thankful for.

new projects. I'm praying for 100 days for my brother and my parents. I've seen God move mountains before. And I know I'll see him do again.

friends making wise choices for their lives.

a relaxing weekend at home coming up. Home is the best word I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment