Thursday, May 16, 2019

Good.

May 16, 2019
Day 960


     Tonight, I am thankful that the summer is coming. I am thankful that soon, very soon indeed, I will spending my days and afternoons and evenings at home. And I love being home. I am thankful for the year I spent teaching my daughter and my nephew. I am thankful that I got to see what their strengths and weaknesses are in the classroom. I am thankful that the end of this year is going much better than the beginning of this year. I am thankful for resolutions. For revelations. For prayers answered. I am thankful that when I'm scared, I can pray. I am thankful that when I am afraid, I can go to God and read the Bible and be comforted. I am thankful that even though I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow, I can trust that it will be good, or worked out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment