Monday, May 13, 2019

When the sky looks big.

May 13, 2019
Day 957

Thankful for:

good Mondays.

dinner at Patty's.

bath time.

putting lotion on Tobin's skin. It reminds me of when he was a baby.

cuddling in bed with my Adelyn and my Tobin.

reading books to my babies.

making lunches for my babes.

summer is coming. I cannot wait to be off with my angels.

Tobin is graduating from kindergarten soon.

hot tea with a cookie.

when the sky looks so big. Clouds make it look bigger and deeper and wider.

my new hammock.

bottles of wine to enjoy.

time to relax after school.

I get to just be a teacher now that all the PTO events are over. It's a good, good feeling.

the feeling of being set up for tomorrow morning.

getting caught up on things that have been bogging down my mind.

this place to write every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment