Wednesday, May 29, 2019

This.

May 29, 2019
Day 973

Thankful for:

-days when I'm home from school early.

-toast, turkey, and hummus was tonight's dinner.

-reading books before bed.

-things to be thankful for.

-only 6 1/2 days left.

-party days on Friday.

-toasted quinoa

-salad

-hot tea with popcorn

-time to lay in bed and be quiet.

-my amazing babies. I don't deserve them. They are all things good and lovely and wonderful, and I am undeserving of their unconditional love.

-dogs.

-things walking in the forest.

-sunlight beaming down in the forest.

-texts from my husband.

-texts from old friends.

-plans for a reunion.

-this: my friends told me that their son was begging to call me when they were in their basement sheltering from a severe storm. He was crying and saying, "Can we call Mrs. Sanderson? Can we call Mrs. Sanderson?"

-sweet students.

-the end of this year coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment