Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thankful for calm.

July 11, 2019
Day 1,016

     Today, the kids and I went to the pool with Patty and her kids. We had a great time swimming, but we left when it started to rain. Tobin stayed at Patty's house while Adelyn and I went for an eye exam. Adelyn doesn't need glasses. She was a little bummed about that. She wants glasses and braces. Oh, Adelyn Bailey; I love you.

     Here's why I'm proud of myself: I was not afraid at the eye doctor's today. Matt pointed it out to me. In the past, I have been unable to go alone to the eye doctors. I was terrified of eye appointments. I literally was not nervous at all today. I went. I had my exam. And everything was fine. It was good to go to a medical appointment and not freak out about it at all. It's so much easier to just remain calm.

     Oh, and also, it was storming super bad when we were driving to our eye appointments, and I had to get out and walk in the storm to the store. And I did not freak out. It was good to remain calm during the storm as well.

     Being calm is way easier than being stressed. I like it a lot.

     Thankful for calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment