Sunday, September 22, 2019

A praying mantis on our door.

September 22, 2019
Day 1,089

Thankful for:

church at home this morning.

Pastor Mike Hilson.

worship music.

waking up in the woods.

waking up knowing that whatever is going to happen today is in the hands of the Author who knows what's He's doing and I can trust Him.

time to write.

time to think.

time to pray.

a praying mantis on our door.

blue sky days.

cool temperatures are coming soon.

an email from my friend.

a birthday party to go to today for my brother in law.

Patty's homemade mac and cheese and brisket.

talking with my husband.

being able to call Matt my husband.

prayers with my children. I love the way they pray.

new revelations.

the Author.

the One.

the feeling of trusting Him when I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment