Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Yes.

September 4, 2019
Day 1,071

     Thankful for the end to this long, hard day. Thankful that with this night's sleep, I can get some rest and clarity. Thankful that new days begin again in the morning. Thankful for my husband who loves me even when I'm feeling scrappy. Thankful for my husband who said "yes" to going out to eat when my brain just wouldn't work right when I was trying to cook dinner. Thankful for milkshakes, burgers, and fries. Sometimes, it's a necessity. Thankful for time to lay in bed and watch TV with my husband. Thankful for my children. They make every day lovely and worth it. Thankful that my husband forgives me. Thankful for chances to be better and do better. Thankful for the way he loves me. Thankful for the way my children love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment