Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Everybody needs a Patty.

September 11, 2019
Day 1,078

     Thankful for time to lay in bed and watch TV. Thankful for soup when I don't feel good. Thankful for medicine. Thankful for The Office. Thankful for my husband. Thankful that tomorrow is Thursday. And the next day is Friday. Thankful that after next week, my school is moving to a new building. I'm very excited to have a big classroom. Thankful that fall is coming very soon. Thankful for hugs from Tobin when he's feeling nervous or scared. Thankful for hot tea with honey when I don't feel good. Thankful for my sister. She's going to come paint our kitchen to help us prepare for our appraisal. We are refinancing our house. Everybody needs a Patty. She's the greatest. Thankful for phone calls with my mom. Thankful for so many things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment