Monday, February 17, 2020

Long, long walk.

February 17, 2020
Day 1,238

Thankful for:

early shopping trips to Costco and Wegman's.

running into Mario at Wegman's.

donuts for the kids.

listening to music in the car.

time to grade papers and listen to music.

watching Higbee sleep in the sun.

taking a long, long walk with my kids and Higbee.

the feeling of accomplishment.

the start of a new week tomorrow.

the feeling of the keyboard under my fingers; all the letters of the alphabet to make up the words that say, "I'm thankful."

movies.

a messy, but organized kitchen.

lunches, drinks, and coffee prepped and waiting for tomorrow morning.

time to read two, good, long books to my kids tonight in bed.

our home; I love this house. I'm so thankful to God for it.

this life; it's sweet. I don't deserve all this goodness.

tomorrow is a new day.

thankful for things to be happy about; to be thankful for; to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment