Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Surprise Corned Beef and Cabbage.

February 5, 2020
Day 1,226

     Today, the kids and I came home after school and walked into a wonderful surprise. Matt made us dinner tonight. This is such a lovely surprise because Matt never makes dinner. He's not really a cook, but he made the most delicious corned beef and cabbage meal ever! It was such a wonderful gift to us. I'm so thankful for my husband. He's the best man I know. He loves me and our family with everything in him. He protects us and takes care of us and surprises us. I'm so thankful and proud to call him mine. God knew I needed him.

     Tonight, I am so thankful for my love, Matt. I'm thankful for the way he loves us. I'm thankful that while we were at school today, Matt went to the store and purchased ingredients like fresh parsley, and came home and chopped onions. I'm thankful that he thought about us and cares about us so much that he would spend a day off blessing us.

     I'm thankful for this space to be thankful every day. Thankful for my family. For our home. And for this lovely life that we share. I don't deserve such love and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment