Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween party.

November 1, 2020
Day 1,457

Thankful for: 

Another day of hard work behind me. 

The feeling of being accomplished. 

Coming home to all my loves and hearing, "MAMA," when I walk in the door. 

A lovely Halloween party at my brother and his wife's home. 

Fun party games. 

Being able to love on baby Oliver. 

Oliver's smile. 

Ryker, Casey, Sophia, and Odette. 

Good food. 

Yummy desserts. 

Seeing the kids play outside and having fun together. 

Watching my mom and dad walk in the house in Halloween costumes. 

Treats from my mom for the kids. 

Watching the kids do a scavenger hunt. 

Driving home on a clean, dark, starry night. 

The feeling of getting into bed after a good day. 

A full day with people I love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment