Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Pomegranate juice stains.

November 25, 2020
Day 1,481

Thankful for: 

a morning spent with my sister. 

Starbucks coffee. 

catching up with my friend through text. 

time to drive by myself and listen to music. 

holiday treats from Trader Joe's. 

the way Matt smiled at me when I came home; I love how he's always happy to see me. 

the way that Adelyn and Tobin ran to me and hugged me when I came home. 

the time and ability to clean my home. 

Thanksgiving is tomorrow. 

time to lay in bed after a shower. 

Higbee's face and eyes. 

an impossible whopper with cheese. 

stuffing. 

cookie bars. 

homemade bread and biscuits. 

pomegranates and the way the juice stains my cutting board and the way that Tobin is so excited to eat them. 

a good day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment