Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Little Taco Tuesday List.

January 3, 2023
Day 2,267

     This was a good, full day. It was my first day back to work after a long break. It was very good to see my sweet students and hear about their Christmases. It was very good to come home again after a long, first day back. 

Here's what made me happiest and thankful today: 

Cloudy skies. 

Christmas decorations still up. 

A lovely morning with Addy and Tobin. 

A great job that I love. 

A wonderful, comfortable vehicle to drive to work in. I was marveling at it this morning on my way into school. It made me thankful that Matt bought us such a nice vehicle. I'm proud of it. 

A short week this week. 

Tacos for dinner. 

Leftover tacos for dinner for tomorrow. 

The knowledge that Matt and Higbee were home and cozy together today. 

Matt. He makes me laugh and he loves me. 

Cuddling in bed and reading with Adelyn and Tobin. It's the best. The very best. I could do it all day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment