Sunday, February 26, 2023

Bowling Sunday.

February 26, 2023
Day 2,321

Thankful for: 

A lovely Sunday. 

I made homemade bagels today. They turned out okay. I'm excited to try it again. 

The kids got to go bowling. 

I got to go shopping and buy all the healthy, delicious food we needed.

The forest is minty green right now. It doesn't usually turn minty green until March. I'm sad winter is going away. 

I made dinner tonight for a friend. 

Tomorrow is a new week. 

Tomorrow starts a new health and wellness journey for me. I'm excited to eat healthy, work out, and become a better version of me over the next 100 days. 100 is a good number for me. 

My hair is getting long, and I love it. 

Matt is the best husband. He did laundry today, he vacuumed, and he put away all the dishes when I went grocery shopping. 

The King of Queens. I know it sounds silly to be thankful for a tv show, but it makes me laugh and it's comfortable. 

This is a fun week at school coming up. 

A phone call with my grandma. 

A phone call with my mom. 





No comments:

Post a Comment