Saturday, February 18, 2023

Until the very end.

February 18, 2023
Day 2,313

Thankful for: 

A lovely day off at home with all the loves of my life. 

Adelyn is feeling better. 

Matt and I cleaned the house today. 

I disinfected the whole house. I just have Adelyn's room left to disinfect tomorrow. 

Matt. He loves me so much that he hugs me and kisses me even when I don't feel good. He hugged me and slept in the same bed with me even when I had covid. I don't deserve such fierce love. I love the feeling of safe and secure I feel when I'm with him. And I love knowing that Matt is with me until the very end. There is absolutely ZERO chance of him ever leaving me. 

A nice walk with Higbee and Matt. 

An easy leftover dinner tonight. 

Matt and I watched a movie together before bed. 

The house is clean so tomorrow I can relax, do some school work, and crochet. 

Bread rising in my kitchen for a fresh loaf of sourdough tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment