Friday, February 10, 2023

Sourdough rising in my kitchen for this weekend's baking.

February 10, 2022
Day 2,305

Thankful for: 

A good day at school. 

Sweet students. 

Friends at work. 

Lunch with Tobin, Phia, and Adelyn via zoom. 

Panera for lunch. 

Grocery shopping with Tobin after school today. 

Being able to buy all the healthy, delicious food for my family that I need to. 

Matt is off on Saturday and Sunday. 

Plans to see my grandma and my mom tomorrow. 

Sourdough rising in my kitchen. 

Ingredients for me to prepare sweet treats tomorrow and on Valentine's Day. 

Higbee cuddling in bed with me. 

My hair is getting longer. I'm excited to have long hair again. 

I'm almost done with all my grading for this weekend. 

The King of Queens. 

Tea and blister peanuts. 

Text messages from my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment