Saturday, April 22, 2023

The best Saturday.

April 22, 2023
Day 2,376

Thankful for: 

The best Saturday ever. 

We went to Tobin's soccer game in the morning, and he scored a goal. I was so proud of him! 

We came home and had lunch together. 

Matt helped me edit the yearbook. 

Then we took a two and half hour nap on the couch. 

When we woke up, we walked Higbee together. 

We went to Foster's for dinner. 

I crocheted. 

I made bread dough for tomorrow's baking. 

It was a day that I needed desperately. 

It rained. 

I loved watching Matt walk Tobin and Adelyn to the car under an umbrella in the rain. He's the best dad. 

My parents called often to check in with me about their first loaf of sourdough bread that they were baking today. 

It was quiet, peaceful, and unscheduled. 

So very thankful for this wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment