Monday, April 10, 2023

Quiet Monday.

April 10, 2023
Day 2,364

Thankful for: 

A great, quiet Monday. 

I got a lot of work done for school today. I did my lesson plans, newsletter, graded papers, finished grades for report cards, did report card comments, and worked on the yearbook. 

I had leftover ice cream cake today. 

We had leftover corned beef and cabbage today. 

I got to spend time with Matt. 

The kids played outside a lot today. 

Higbee and I took a walk together. It was a lovely day. And it smells heavenly outside. 

Tobin and I go back to school tomorrow. 

I plan on getting up early and going on a walk with Higbee. 

We don't have to leave super early tomorrow. 

I only have two more weeks to finish the yearbook. It's stressful, but it also means that it's almost over. In two weeks, I won't have to work on it anymore. 

Matt and Adelyn get to hang out together tomorrow. 

Matt and Adelyn are going to go grocery shopping tomorrow for us. 

Tobin and I just get to come straight home after school tomorrow. That's a great feeling. 

I'm glad I have such a comfortable home. 

I'm thankful for this beautiful life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment