Thursday, April 6, 2023

The Jackpot.

April 6, 2023
Day 2,360

Thankful for: 

A lovely day at home. 

Time with all the loves of my life. 

I walked four miles this morning. 

Tobin, Matt, and I watched The Ten Commandments. 

Soup. 

I love days when Matt is home. 

Adelyn asked me if Matt was home on the way home from school today. When I said yes, she said, "Yes! I love days when Dad is home." She told me that she feels safe and cozy when he's home. She referenced a day when we had to go to the basement because of a bad storm. She said if her dad wasn't home that day that she would have been really scared, but because he was home, she wasn't scared. I love that she feels safe with her dad. It made me really proud of Matt. She also said, "You hit the jackpot with Dad, Mom. He's the best husband and dad ever." I could not. agree. more. We all hit the jackpot with Matt. 

Lots of hugs and kisses and cuddles with the kids today. 

Lots of hugs and kisses and cuddles and more with Matt today. 

The best family. The best home. The sweetest life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment